A premium teaching scope built from Adscope™ 603 components.
The Adscope® 613 Teaching Scope features:
- Combination diaphragm/bell chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- ADC’s AFD technology provides enhanced acoustic response in adult diaphragm
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency
- Extra large bell (1 3/8″ diameter) for unsurpassed low-frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm (1 7/8″ diameter) for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency response
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort
- Two clinical headsets – one black, one royal – with reinforcing yoke molded into the 22″ PVC tubing and stainless steel binaurals fixed at 15º angle for greater comfort
- Tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014
- Adsoft™ Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes two accessory kits with two spare pairs of Adsoft™ Plus eartips
- Scope ID tag included
- Weighs 9.4 oz.
- Overall length 43″
- Lifetime warranty covers all parts